Mom and dad recently decided that it was time to start more foods since apparently I am doing well with the cereal now. (Mom bought me some oatmeal instead of that nasty rice cereal and I must say, it is delicious! I could eat my weight in that stuff!) Anyways, so I have now been eating carrots for several days and am loving those as well. They are delicious...I ate my entire first serving without pausing for air. Mommy keeps calling me her little pig. She keeps saying what a great appetite I have. I guess that's why I can't seem to sleep through the night without eating anymore! He he! Along with my love for food, I have also been introduced to this thing called the sippy cup. What a great invention. I love the cold water on my gums. Other than the fact that I get completely soaked every time I drink my water, I thoroughly enjoy it...Mommy has to pry the sippy cup out of my hands.
I love my oatmeal!

...and I love my carrots!
No comments:
Post a Comment