Sunday, April 4, 2010

My first Easter!

My first Easter was great. I got to go to church and learn about Easter. I learned that Easter is the celebration of Jesus rising. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but mom and dad sounded really excited about it and said it was very important, so it must be!

After church, we went to the Wood's (our neighbors) family Easter. It wasn't quite the same as being with our family, as we usually are on holidays, but we had a good time. I hunted my first Easter eggs. That was fun. They tasted really good. :) After lunch and the Easter egg hunt, I was zapped. When we finally got home, we all laid down for a nap, but I just couldn't settle down. I laid in bed and talked to mom and dad (although dad was sleeping the whole time and mom was trying) for a solid hour and a half. Finally mom gave up on the nap and we got up. After dinner and a bath, the day was concluded. Pretty uneventful, but a first nonetheless. We got some cute pictures out of the day. Take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment