I guess Hogan found a place to read and "take care of business". I wonder where he has seen this?! Seriously, he is fascinated by books...but not his books, mind you...no, he is fascinated by whatever daddy or I are reading. We discovered this by accident one night when I left a magazine laying around. Then daddy gave him this book and he was overjoyed. I think he was shocked that daddy was giving it to him in the first place. Then, just moments later, Hogan decided to poop! It was hilarious. Daddy just managed to get a picture of his "poop" face!

And yes, I realize that not many people still use a bumbo with their 8 month old child...and you are thinking I should be called in to DHS because I have it on the counter, which is a safety risk...but he loves it and I am blessed with a child that is calm and stays pretty still in it...and don't worry, I don't leave him unattended! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment