Well, I have definitely been slacking on my blogging lately. As they say, time flies when you're having fun! and boy have we had a fun summer. So many things have happened since my last post. My new cousin, Kase Ryan McCullough, was born July 19. Everything went really well and mom and dad kept saying what a cutie he was. He has already gotten really big...still not quite as big as me, but he's on his way. Everyone keeps talking about how we will get into plenty of trouble together, us only being 10 months apart. I don't know what they're talking about...I think we will be perfect little angels!
Then, right after we got back home from meeting baby Kase, Grandma Sue and Grandpa Len came to visit. It was great to see them! I really missed them. We had so much fun and they bought me my first pool. I had a blast in this thing. Total freedom unlike the big pool; mom always puts me in this really restrictive floaty thing in the big pool...it's such a drag. In my own personal pool, I was able to move around, play with all sorts of toys, splash real big...it was great. Aunt Katie also sent a few gifts, which included a really cool sippy cup with a straw. It's a big boy cup...it's about time these people realize I don't need those baby sippy cups!
As if all of that wasn't enough fun. Mom then decided that we were going to go on a little trip to Omaha. Grandpa decided he was going to Omaha for a few days, so mom thought we would ride along and go for a visit, even though Grandma Sue and Grandpa Len had just visited. You can't see family enough, so I was thrilled to go. All in all, it was a good trip. The drive was long, but not too bad at all. Note from mommy: Hogan did so amazing on this trip. In fact, on the way back, we only stopped once in 6 hours. He slept perfectly at night and naps. What a good baby!
We got to see my great grandma and grandpa, Nonnie and Pampa, Aunt Katie and of course, Grandma Sue and Grandpa Len again. Oh, and how could I forget...I got to meet my new best friend...Elin the cat! Wow, did I have a good time with her. Unlike Berkeley, she let me chase her around and actually wanted to play with me. I wanted to take her home, but both Grandma Sue and mom didn't go along with it. Bummer.
Well, better get going for now. I'll be back soon with another update on this wonderful thing called life! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment