Monday, November 1, 2010

My 2nd Halloween!

2nd Halloween.  Lots of plans...disturbed by my fever.  I had a bit of trouble going to sleep last night.  Went down at the normal 8:30, but didn't actually go to sleep until 10:00, after much help from mom and a dose of tylenol.  Then woke up at 6:15, but managed to fall back asleep with mom and dad until almost 9:00.  Breakfast, church, lunch, and the first half of my afternoon nap all went just fine, until I woke up from my nap with a fever of 102 degrees.  I was not feeling well at all.  After resting on mom, taking tylenol, and eating dinner, I was feeling quite a bit better, so mom decided to dress me up and take me out with a bunch of other dressed up people.  I was scared of anyone with their face or head covered.  I'm sure I looked a little scary too with my dragon head on!  Our plans to go to the festival at church didn't pan out, but we hung out with a few neighbors and I even trick-or-treated for the first time!  Mom and dad looked pretty crazy too...check out the pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment