Friday, October 2, 2009

The First Two Weeks

Hey gang. Sorry it's been so long since my last post but I've been kinda tied up. The last two weeks have had its ups and downs, mainly because we are all trying to figure each other out and get into some form of a routine. So far I think we've all settled into a "mommy feeds me-daddy burps and changes me-playtime-then I nap" routine. We try to repeat that every 3.5 hours or so. I'm finally getting this breastfeeding thing down, however, I'm not much for eating at night time...I need my sleep. After I've had enough to eat and I'm sleeping like a rock, dad usually wakes me up for burping and a diaper change. I usually pay him back with pee on the arm or fart in the face for my troubles. The only downside though is I peed in my own face and ear yesterday...that wasn't cool. Mom says I can hold my own with anyone in the farting arena, apparently I take after my dad. I really don't have much trouble sleeping, that is quickly becoming one of my favorite past times. Well, we're getting ready to go get our pictures taken, so I'll let you know how that goes in my next post. Later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment