Howdy everyone. I've been a little under the weather lately but Aunt Chelle threatened me if I didn't write another post for the blog soon, so here I am. Lets see....the last 11 days have been pretty uneventful except for the fact that I've had big green boogers for the last several days that are really impeding my ability to breath at night. I try to sneeze them out relatively frequently but most of the time I end up having to cry so mom or dad can come suck them out with the big blue booger sucker thing that is really uncomfortable. Long story short, I haven't been sleeping well lately, buuut life goes on. Mom is taking me to the doctor tomorrow to make sure nothing more serious is wrong so that's good I guess; I like Dr. Yap.
I had my first bath a few days ago...that was...wet. They thought it was funny when they poured the semi-warm water (and I use that term loosely) and I began flailing about. Mom thought the water was too warm and dad and I thought the water was waaaayy too cold. Apparently mom thought 55 degree water was going to burn me. You'd think she would have got it after I peed everytime she rinsed me, but who knows. Overall, I thought it was pretty cool...at least it was something different.
Grammy, Grandpa and Kell-kell came to visit the other day and we had a whale of a time. We pretty much watched football all day and I watched everyone eat tasty food. Dad yelled at the TV a few times which caused mom to yell at him so that was pretty dysfunctional. The day ended with me falling asleep in my favorite spot, Kell-Kell's arms.
Well, I've got a bit of a tummy ache so I'm out. Adios.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment