I just had my 4 month check-up. I weighed 15.8 lbs (75 percentile) and was 27 inches long (95 percentile). So, it looks like I slowed down my growth a tiny bit, but they tell me I'm still doing well! I got two more shots but I think I took them like a man. Somehow I've recently developed a cold that rivals the Whooping Cough, but the Doc said no meds and I should get over it in time. The problem is I haven't figured out how to spit out my phlegm when I cough it up so it's pretty much like Groundhog day only ever 3 mins.
Yesterday, mom introduced me to "cereal". I use that term loosely because it's pretty much just breast milk with a dash of rice that gives me stinky farts. I think I'm ready for carrots or green beans but mom says we "have to start slowly". Whatever.
I had to return to see Dr. Yap again. Apparently this nasty cough is getting worse and has developed into something called Bronchialitis, kinda like the dinosaur. What does that mean, you ask? Basically, I have to sit in mom's lap and breathe in smoke from a Nebulizer about 5 times a day. Yea, they try and church up the Nebulizer by making it look like a train, like that's going to make me feel better?? Weird. Anyways, Dr. Yap says it will make me better, so I guess I'll give it a try. I'll do anything at this point to keep from barking like a dog all day. Woof.
By the way, mom says to tell you to check out my new pics on the photostream on the side of the blog. There are lots from Christmas and a few recent "4 month" pics.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment