Saturday, October 3, 2009

Family Pictures and My First Doc Appt

Thursday was family picture day at the Howerton household and mom and dad thought  it would be cute to get some pictures of me in my birthday suit.  Lets just say it was an interesting time.  First of all, the photog session landed during one of my feedings so, naturally, mom and dad learned a valuable lesson there.  Second, I tried to tell them that I don't exactly have control over my bodily functions yet so the naked thing wouldn't be a great idea.  Boy was I right.  I started with dad, right in his lap and down the front of his shirt.  He had no clue what to do.  The next pose was me lying on my back on this noodle thing.  My goal was the highest pee stream I could muster, over the noodle, and on the floor.  I figure I got about a foot in the air, with great trajectory....not bad for my first try.  Hehe.  Lastly, it was my moms turn....a handful of poo.  She never flinched and caught the whole thing in her hand.  I was impressed.  Ya know, she's really beginning to get this whole mommy thing down.  In the end we got some really good pictures, my favorite was the one of me on my back with the pee stream in the background.  Or the one of me in my OSU stocking cap, I'll look pretty suave in that. 

On Friday was my first post-hospital doctor appointment with Dr. Yap.  Nothing too eventful transpired, but we did find out that I now weigh 7lbs even and I've grown a quarter of an inch.  Dr. Yap said everything looked fine and that I am perfectly healthy, another blessing from above as mom and dad put it.  Alright, it's nap time, I'm out!

2 comments:

  1. You are slacking Hogan, need to write more. Aunt Chelle Loves you!!! LOVE THE PICS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in the dog outfit. Thanks for taking a pics of Hogan wearing it. And of course all of the pics are great Hogan must just take a good piture. Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete