Tuesday, September 21, 2010

12 month check-up

Today was filled with morning bible study for mom, playtime at church for me, and an afternoon trip to see Dr. Yap.  I am pooped.  I totally missed my morning nap and was woken up from my afternoon nap.  I was not happy and am so ready for bed.  Anyhow, my trip to Dr. Yap's office consisted of a lot of poking and prodding, a short game of feet peek-a-boo (that was really the highlight), sitting on weird, crunchy paper, lots of questions, and finally, two really painful shots!  Wow, I was not happy about those.  Could they warn me about it or something...I mean the pain just came out of nowhere!  Mom tried to comfort me during and after the trauma, but I could hardly be comforted.  I felt a little better when that shot lady left the room, but was still dealing with my throbbing thighs! 

But other than the traumatic shot experience, Dr. Yap says I am doing well.  I weighed in at 23.10 lbs. and am 31 inches long.  Apparently that equates to about 80th percentile in height and 60th percentile in weight.  My head is only in the 25th percentile, which is pretty crazy considering my dad has such a large noggin.  :)  At least it is over until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment