I have been working for some time on this walking business and I think I might just be getting it. Mom and dad bought me this cool train thing, which does a ton of cool stuff, but really helps me walk. I love it.
Note from mommy: Hogan is really getting the hang of walking, with assistance that is, and is wanting to walk around with his train constantly. I am so glad that he wants to walk, but man, sometimes it wears me out having to follow him around and steer the train...he gets stuck all the time...hasn't quite got the turning thing down yet! :)
Note from mommy: These pictures were actually taken 3 weeks ago. He did great then, but is really cruising now. I will have to take some new pics of him walking with his train and upload those later!
Stopping to wave!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment