Monday, September 6, 2010

My first OSU game

Although I attended a tailgate last year, this year I attended my first OSU football game.  And I must say, I did not enjoy it too much.  Wow, a ton of people all screaming at the top of their lungs while we are all packed in like sardines.  I just don't get it.
Couldn't get Kaden to be serious!
Tailgating before...this was much better than the game.  At least I could move around out here!
 
Trying to steal mom's coke!
Uncle David's facial hair is very interesting...

2 comments:

  1. He's getting so big and so cute! Maybe we'll run into you guys at a game this year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsay! Your little man is totally adorable as well. I always enjoy reading your blog! It would be great if we ran into you guys. We are not making it to all the games b/c it is just too hard, but hopefully we could get to one of the games and say hello!

    ReplyDelete