Our next step of the day (after breakfast and a nap, of course) was lunch, cake, and presents at Grammy and Grandpa's house. Grandma Sue, Grandpa Len, Aunt Katie, and of course, mom, dad, Grammy and Grandpa joined me for this "1st" party. This was pretty fun and I was very interested in the light on top of my cake...I'm not sure why they would never let me get my hands on that thing! The cake was good, although I was already so full from lunch, that I didn't have much room left for cake, so a few bites and I was good. (Smart thinking by mom! :) ) Then presents! This was really fun...lots of crinkly paper and fun new toys!
After my second nap, off to the tailgate and my "official party" we were. By this point, I was frankly still a bit tired and really not ready for what lied ahead...too many people, lots of noise, and frankly, just a lot of chaos. Everyone else seemed to have a good time, but I would have much rather just stayed at Grammy and Grandpa's and played! But, I managed to have a decent time and it was really nice to see everyone! Thanks everyone for coming to my party! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment